Fool's Gold: 'Cross My Heart...' Sunglasses

I've seen these sunnies making their way around a few fashion blogs, usually courtesy of an online store called "Choies". Who are selling them for US$11, not including shipping. 


Surprise, surprise: they're far cheaper on AliExpress. I'd be extremely shocked if they weren't the exact same sunglasses, plus they come in lots of different colours.

The cheapest version of the product I found was under US$4, but the best option I found was this one. $4.04 per pair and loads of colour choices.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Personalized-letter-2014-HARAJUKU-sunglasses-vintage-round-box-sun-glasses/2011035907.html
From Product Page

If you want to find a cheaper version, a different colour or the above link has expired, click here for a pre-made search and you'll find the best results!

Contributor: Kate, @Springerfield

0 comments :

Thank you for reading! What do you think?