Top 4 Dupe/Haul Videos

"Damn, I also need a photo for this post!"

I'm really into watching 'haul' videos about things people have bought of Aliexpress/eBay. Especially when people can compare originals to dupes, sometimes to amazing results.

Here are some good ones (note: if you're not into people rambling, you will not appreciate this):


1. $20 Triangl Swimwear Dupe Comparison by MsPinkaholic0405


I really don't know if she's right about dupes and originals being from the same wholesaler, but I have often suspected it. I have a couple of dupes that are spot on too. She does note that the swinsuit design isn't good (that zip seems like a terrible idea), which just goes to show that money doesn't always equal quality.


2. Haul/Review: Black Milk vs Aliexpress Dupes/Knock-Off (Leggings, Dresses) by Oxana124


Black Milk dupes are a big thing on Aliexpress. I've had good experiences (check out our leggings review here), and I totally believe that it's a waste of money to buy the original. Unless you're heinously wealthy.


3. UNIF Hellbound Dupes + Jeffrey Campbell Dupes Collection by CherrysLittleSecret


I have seen HEAPS of Jeffrey Campbell knockoffs, usually in chain stores. They're another thing I wouldn't pay full price for, but that's just because I'd only wear them once and they look very uncomfortable, no matter the quality. 

4. Fashion Dupes by Lily Melrose


I like it when popular bloggers discuss dupes, because it's becoming a big part of the fashion world. Dupes used to be frowned upon, but they've started to become acceptable. Probably because they've started targetting smaller brands aimed at people who can't really afford them. Like those Charlotte Olympia flats are coverted by heaps of young women, such as myself, but I can live without a Louis Vuitton handbag. I guess it comes down to product vs brand value. Charlotte Olympia is a great brand, but I couldn't even draw you their logo.

Phew, I am exhausted! Haul videos are super long and there are some very tedious ones out there! I watched them, but I'll spare you. If you've done a dupe/haul videos about online purchases, or you've seen one you really like, link it below!

Contributor: Kate, @Springerfield

0 comments :

Thank you for reading! What do you think?