Online Shopping Gems: Quirky Socks for Under Five Bucks

My dog, Dusty, in her widdle socks!
So I took a photo for this post, then realised I already had a much better option. You can decide which is better, but I think we can agree that baby spaniels are better than 100% of other things.

Thanks for the bunny socks, Grandma!
Since it's Spring/Autumn everywhere, the whole world is in a similar situation, where the weather is sorta inbetween and all over the place. Spring/Autumn is perfect sock weather, because they'll keep your feet warm while you break out or taper out your summer skirts.

I found LOADS of cool socks on AliExpress, but do be careful, as they tend to be suited for size 34-39 feet. As of the time I clipped these, they were under $5 (USD) and available for sale.

Keep an eye out for the Star Wars and toilet paper motif ones. Such options...




Contributor: Kate, @Springerfield

0 comments :

Thank you for reading! What do you think?