Review: Embroidered Black & Grey Loafers

Forgive me, Lord, for I have sinned.


I did not follow the Absolootely guide to Aliexpress and the Shopper's Checklist.

I bought two pairs of shoes without checking the measurements.

From the product page
They're just so great! Like, they're a nice, cheap loafer with a pretty embroidered pattern. So chic. I was totally thrown by how much I liked them and by the US$10 price tag, and I didn't want to know the truth I already suspected, which is that an Aliexpress size 9 is not, in fact, actually a size 9.

39 is technically a size 8, so they've made a mistake.

I did manage to fit one of my feet into one shoe, and it was lucky I could get it off! I really like these shoes, guys! I'm so annoyed about this! Anyways, here are some snaps:


Quality-wise, they are exactly what I paid for. They're flimsy, not quite perfectly put together and the cheap, factory scent is quite hideous. I am impressed with the design. The grey fabric looks luxe and the black is a nice black. You'd find these at Rubi shoes for $30 each. They'd go with everything and last just long enough for you to get a little bored of them. If you're certain you're getting the right size, then I do recommend these loafers.

I'll be putting these up on TradeMe within the next month or so, and I'll update this post with the results of the sales. Hopefully I can at least get my money back!

Ratings
Product Quality: 3/5
Accuracy of Description: 3/5
Similarity to Original: N/A, as far as I can tell.

Well, I hope we all learned a lesson here. I certainly did. That's the last time I trust fate with my money.
Contributor: Kate, @Springerfield

0 comments :

Thank you for reading! What do you think?