Fool's Gold : Crazy Sexy Cool Beanie



Cos I'm looking like class,
and he's looking like trash.
- TLC, No Scrubs -

My friends showed me the Mombasa Rose version of this beanie a few days ago and I knew I'd be able to track the exact same hat down for less than $20. It only took a moment for me to creep online and discover one for just $10! I didn't imagine I'd also find a store selling one for nearly $50. Can you imagine spending that much money on a beanie? That is so unpretty.

I can't guarantee they're all the exact same hat, but I'd say considering that 99% of the world is made in China these days, it's pretty safe to assume so. The other perk? Ali Express has free shipping, the other two don't. As if you needed any more convincing. 

Just don't go chasing waterfalls in this, because I'm not sure how waterproof it'll be. 



Fool's Gold : Crazy Sexy Cool Beanie



Contributor: Rachel, @RachelElsewhere

0 comments :

Thank you for reading! What do you think?