Review: Ferret/Fox Blouse

I've already done a review of a cute printed shirt, and there are several more to come. I'm so obsessed with the range of $10-ish blouse sold via eBay and Aliexpress!

This blouse is pretty widespread across Aliexpress, and the page I bought it from can be found here. It's covered in little yellow ferret-like creatures, with their shadows also crawling around. It's bloody delightful, basically.

Photo from product page

This is one of my fave online buys, because it was super cheap and it's really great quality. The fabric is more of a polyester than the light, cheap feeling chiffon, which actually makes for a very crisp print and a soft feel. The white is a cool white, not remotely beige, and the yellows and blacks are vivid.

Are they ferrets?! Foxes? Weasels? Stoats?

As white as a Springer Spaniel's nose, which is pretty damn white.
The cut and fit of the skirt is pretty good. I got a Large, which is, as per usual, not a Large at all. It's a UK10. It's has actually got a very nice fit to it, being a little towards the snug side without being tight. It isn't very long, hitting just above the waist.

Not that the shoulder hem sits a bit forward, which is pretty clever in terms of fit.

So pretty! I'm really impressed by the vividness of the colours.
 Overall, I'm really happy with this shirt. It's very easy to wear and it just doesn't look like something you can buy for under $10 (USD)! If you are considering buying it, do be careful with the sizing, ok?

Ratings
Product Quality: 5/5
Accuracy of Description: 4/5
Similarity to Original: N/A, I think. I have been searching for the original with my trusted advisor, Google's Search by Image function, but I can't find it. I'm sure this is a dupe, because the photos of the model wearing the shirt look very professional.

Contributor: Kate, @Springerfield

0 comments :

Thank you for reading! What do you think?