Online Shopping Gems: Shirt Dresses

Since there are a bazillion cute, cheap dresses on Aliexpress, I'm going to be as specific as possible when it comes to categorising these gems. 'Shirt' Dresses are amongst my favourite breed of dress. As per usual, as of the time I posted this, everything is under $20, probably by a lot, and in a selection of sizes. Zooey Deschanel and Alexa Chung are some very fashionable ladies who totally rock these dresses regularly, so take inspo from them and grab yourself a preppy-meets-quirky frock!

(Click photo to view product page. A lot of these dresses are available in multiple colours/patterns, go check them out!)





















I can't vouch for the quality of any of these products, as I unfortunately own none as of now, though two of these are on their way to me right now! I'll review both when they show up, get excited.

Absolootely is in no way affiliated with aliexpress.com or the Alibaba group, other than thinking they are excellent.

Leave a comment if you own any of these or if you want to. Also, what's the exact definition of a shirt dress?! I started with my faves, the long sleeved ones, but I extended it to include sleeveless and buttonless.

Contributor: Kate, @Springerfield

0 comments :

Thank you for reading! What do you think?